Skip to main content

Psalm 77







Psalm 77

1.      I cried unto God with my voice,
even unto God with my voice
and He gave ear unto me

2.      In the day of my trouble, I sought
the Lord, my sore ran in the night
and ceased not; my soul refused to be comforted

3.      I remembered God, and was
troubled; I complained, and my
spirit was overwhelmed, Selah

4.      Thou holdest mine eyes waking:
I am so troubled that I cannot speak

5.      I have considered the days of
old; the years in ancient times

6.      I call to remembrance my song
in the night: I commune with mine
own heart: and my spirit made diligent
search

7.      Will the Lord cast off for ever?
and will He be favourable no more?

8.      Is His mercy clean gone for ever?
doth His promise fail for evermore?

9.      Hath God forgotten to be gracious?
Hath He in anger shut up His tender mercies? Selah!

10.    And I said, this is my infirmity
but I will remember the years  of the
Right Hand of the Most High

11.    I will remember the works of the Lord
surely I will remember Thy wonders of old

12.    I will meditate also of all Thy works
and talk of Thy doings

13.    Thy Way, O God, is in the Sanctuary
Who is so great a God as our God

14.    Thou art the God that doest
wonders; Thou hast declared Thy
Strength among Thy people

15.    Thou hast with Thine Arm redeemed
Thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph; Selah!

16.    The waters saw Thee, O God,
the waters saw Thee, they were
afraid; the depths also were
troubled

17.    The clouds poured out water;
the skies sent out a sound, Thine arrows
also went abroad

18.    The voice of Thy thunder was in
the heaven: the lightnings frightened
the world

19.    Thy Way is in the sea, and Thy
Path in the great waters and Thy
Footsteps are not known

20.    Thou leddest Thy people like a
flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Fountain 2017 - It Is To Your Advantage

Sunday May 21 5th Sunday After Easter Bible Reading:      John 16: 5 - 22 Topic:          It Is To Your Advantage In life we must be ready to endure some level of discomfort in the present, in order to enjoy comfort in the future. The disciples had become comfortable with the presence and involvement of Jesus in their lives, but Jesus announced to them that it was necessary for Him to return to His Father in order that the Holy Ghost might come. If Jesus stayed, He would be only in one place at a time; but His Spirit would be everywhere at the same time. The disciples had to recognize therefore that growth and maturity come with sacrifice which involves willingness to step out of our comfort zone. God knows the best for you. Be sensitive to the leading of His Spirit. Desire progress but don't reject the change that brings it. Yes, you may be in an uncomfortable situation now, but God uses it to work out His purposes fo

God Is Not A Partial God

  God Is Not A Partial God   I want to say something to someone today and that is the title of this message - God is not a partial God. Every day that the Sun rises, it does not rise for certain people that God loves more than others, it rises for all (including even those who don't believe in the existence of God) Every night that the Moon shines, it does not shine for a select group of persons who God loves most, it shines for all irrespective of their religious affiliations including those who have no religion. The 4 seasons happen for all inhabitants of the earth - there is no discrimination. Life happens to all irrespective of our belief system. Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Evil people prosper as much if not much more than good hearted people - Is that God's doing? You see, whenever you see someone doing something exceptional, something extraordinary it is not about luck, it is not about favour, it's not ev

The Battle Is The Lord's