Sunday, February 28, 2016

Hymn For Today



Jesu my Lord, my God, my All
Hear me Blest Saviour when I call
Hear me and from Thy Dwelling Place
Pour down the riches of Thy grace
Jesu my Lord, I Thee adore
O make me love Thee more and more

Jesu too late I Thee have sought
How can I love Thee as I ought
And how extol Thy matchless fame
The glorious beauty of Thy Name
Jesu my Lord, I Thee adore
O make me love Thee more and more

Jesu what didst Thou find in me
That Thou hast dealt so lovingly
How great the joy that Thou hast brought
So far exceeding hope or thought
Jesu my Lord, I Thee adore
O make me love Thee more and more

Jesu of Thee shall be my song
To Thee my heart and soul belong
All that I have or am is Thine
And Thou Blest Savoiur, Thou are mine
Jesu my Lord, I Thee adore

O make me love Thee more and more

1 comment: