Tuesday, February 2, 2016

What A Happy Day




Oh Happy Day
............ Happy Day
Oh Happy Day
............. Happy Day
What a Happy Day
..............Happy Day

When Jesus washed
............When Jesus washed
When Jesus washed
............When Jesus washed
When Jesus washed
............When Jesus washed

My sins away

What a Happy Day!!!!

He taught me how to pray
And I do it
Every day

He taught me how to ask
Yes I do it 
Every day

Oh Happy Day
............ Happy Day
Oh Happy Day
............. Happy Day
What a Happy Day
..............Happy Day

When Jesus washed
............When Jesus washed
When Jesus washed
............When Jesus washed
When Jesus washed
............When Jesus washed

My sins away

What a Happy Day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This song gives me a magical relief from stress
    believe me

    ReplyDelete